in the city
We are hiring
Looking for a rails programmer with at least a Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering and at least 2 years software development experience. This is a full time position with benefits.
We are a small but financially strong firm that expects a great attitude and superior skills. We are as agile, as possible :) and have a great passion for producing quality products.
The software we build helps children and the underserved in our communities. Your contribution will make a difference.
There is some travel 2-3 times per year.
Our office is near downtown in the trendy 5 Points/Riverside area. Lots of weird people, great restaurants and bars.
When applying a cover letter is required and should address these concerns:
- When is the last time you created a complete RoR app? What did it do?
- What does Array#reject! return ?
- How do you continue your education in the field of computing?
- Great attitude
- Exceptional Ruby Skills
- Strong Ruby on Rails experience
- 2 years experience software development
- Famililiar with agile methodologies
- At least a BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Deployment of RoR apps
- Familiar with YUI